Episode #11 is all about being calm & centered as a creative entrepreneur!
Today’s episode could not have come at a better time for me. I feel like lately, I have been in a whirlwind of dealing with visiting family, house project after house project and an over committed social life. Don’t forget all of the late nights at the studio!
Anyway, I am sure you know the feeling! Well, in the midst of one of these particularly crazy days in walks my new friend Megan McFadden to chat with me about meditation.
Our guest today…
After spending an hour with Megan, my energy had completely changed!! She gives me a lot to think about. Megan is a holistic educator of therapeutic yoga breath and meditation and let me tell you, she seriously lights up when she’s talking about her business. On today’s episode, Megan shares her journey into yoga and meditation.
The magic behind yoga and meditation
We all want to find ways that we can be a little more center and balanced! I say this right now as I’m coming off of a high and my heart races, but I need to take a beat and calm down! And I think that’s something that as an entrepreneur and business owner, we all experience.
We all have a million things on our minds daily! And when you make an intentional effort to practice yoga and meditation, you go in and you just know that you’re focused on this part of your body or this part of your mind or your breathing. And then like magic, the hour goes and you are feeling like a new person and your head becomes more clear!
What we are covering today with Megan
- How meditation and yoga can be life-changing professionally and personally
- How we can incorporate these techniques into our routine
- A guided 2 minute meditation!
Find Megan here:
Visit Megan McFadden at:
- Weekly group class– Tuesday evenings 7-8:30 PM
- Monthly classes: Tarot Circle– 2nd friday of every month 7-9 PM
- Yoga Nidra with Acoustic Lullaby– Next one Sunday May 12 6-7 PM
- Megan would love to offer a special discount for listeners of Let’s Get Inspired to book there first one-on-one Yoga and Meditation session. This 60 minute session would normally cost $75, but I can discount it to $50! To take advantage of this deal listeners can email at email@example.com to book an appointment!
Listen to the podcast here!
So what are we waiting for… let’s be zen!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do it today! I don’t want you to miss an episode because we are always adding new content to help you grow and be inspired! Plus I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
And if you are extra inspired after listening to our episodes, we would LOVE to hear all about it!! We like to feature some of our favorite reviews so hop over to iTunes here and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is!
Visit us at: